Hello dear polymer clay enthusiasts!
First of all I wanted to wish you a beautiful and creative year in 2019!
It’s the start of a new year and we all have hopes, resolutions and expectations for this new year and I really hope we’ve learned from past lessons and that we’ll do better this year. In line with this idea of the chance to start anew, I want to challenge you to use your scrap clay and make room for the new.
Click to watch the tutorial and get inspired!
Tools and materials that I used in this tutorial:
– scrap clay
– a texture sheet (I used a Makin’s Clay texture sheet)
– a hummingbird template (free for personal and commercial use)
– PearlEx mica powders (I used Sapphire Blue and Spring Green) and a brush
– a craft knife
– a dotting tools or the back of a paintbrush
– glass seed beads, bicone beads and a crystal rivoli
– Fimo liquid
– 24 gauge gold color craft wire
– flush cutters
– Cernit glossy varnish
– Super Glue
– Etch’n’Pearl tool
– a brooch component
– roller and/or pasta machine
– an oven and an oven thermometer (recommended)
I hope you’ll like this challenge and I also hope I’ve inspired you to make a better use of your scrap clay and declutter your art studio.
My best wishes for this New Year!
P.S. Use the right-click of the mouse to save the Image (Save Image as from the Drop down menu). Happy claying!