Hello dear polymer clay enthusiast!
This is day two of the Polymer Clay Christmas Countdown. So I thought that a Christmas star pendant would be the perfect inspiration for today’s tutorial.
Here’s the free Christmas Star template that you can use for personal and professional purposes.
[Right click on the image. Then choose Save Image As from the Menu].
Materials and tools used:
– White polymer clay
– Acrylic roller and/ or pasta machine
– Makin’s Clay texture sheet (Connectors)
– Free Christmas Star template that you can download from www.LearnPolymerClay.com
– A craft knife
– Dotting tools
– Parchment paper
– A small round cutter
– Stencils ( I used a coffee stencil)
– Fimo Copper metallic powder
– Perfect Pearls Green Patina
– A paintbrush
– Glossy varnish
– 18 gauge copper craft wire
– Gold metallic wax
– Flush cutters
– Round nose pliers
– Baby wipes
I hope that you’ll like my tutorial and I hope it will get your creative juices flowing:)
My best to you!