Hello dear polymer clay enthusiast!
This is the third day of the Polymer Clay Countdown. Time flies when you’re having fun, right?
For today’s inspiration, I have prepared an angel brooch and I hope that you’ll like it and get inspired to create.
Click on the link to watch the tutorial on Youtube and get inspired to create!
Here’s the wing template that I used in the tutorial. (Right-click on the image and choose Save Image As from the Drop down menu). This template is free for personal and commercial purposes.
These are the materials and tools that I used in the tutorial:
– White polymer clay
– Acrylic roller and/ or pasta machine
– Free wing template that you can download from www.LearnPolymerClay.com
– A craft knife
– Lisa Pavelka Parsley Texture Sheet
– Water spray
– Rigid blade
– Gold color metallic gilding wax
– 24 gauge gold color craft wire
– Gold color metallic seed beads
– Flush cutters
– Round nose pliers
– Liquid Fimo
– Making’s Clay texture sheet
– Dotting tools
– A brooch pin
– A small round cutter
– Glossy varnish
– A paintbrush
– Parchment paper
– Baby wipes
Again I hope you’ll get inspired to create. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s tutorial.
My best to you,